So, backing up them is very important, but there is no way to sync SMS & Call Logs directly with your Google account. I have personally tried this app to backup my device SMS and Calls logs. Many apps provide similar features; you can try them as well; it totally depends upon you. You must have proper and working driver installed on your windows computer to be able to successfully backup firmwares on your device. Before you begin with guide instructions below, make sure your android device is adequately charged — at least 50% battery of the device. Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes.
- Checkout Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and how to Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers.
- Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality.
- As always, make sure you have backups available before you attempt to flash anything.
- That can you will restore everything that’s you will safe on them.
- There are many different options available, but we recommend using Android Backup Extractor.
However, if you want to keep everything in your device as same as before, you will have to root your android device. website Xiaomi devices are generally well-supported by developers as unlocking the bootloader does not violate the warranty. Besides that, you can check out OnePlus, Motorola, Nothing, Realme, and Asus devices for good custom ROM support.
With the help of this software, you can easily take a complete backup of your android. This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games. The second method uses an app called Titanium Backup; this app comes with user-friendly backup solutions. Also, it requires root access, which means if your devices are rooted, you can only use it. Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device. It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working. However, people tend to install a ‘custom ROM’ to gain more control over their device and have extra features.
- Recovery is a kind of action to install third-party ROMs or firmware on Android device.
- If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, you also have a great option you can use to back up your data online.
- It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone.
In simple words, wiping your Android device means to completely erase or remove all the data files on the device excluding the OS files. After wiping, your device’s settings is set to the default built in settings that the manufacturer has put into the device when it’s being manufactured. Even if overclocking is not that popular, you shall be able to find that altering processor speeds is quite convenient. Do you own a powerful phone and want to save up some battery then Underclocking is an option. At times there is no need of all the power our specifications offer and we can save resources. When phones were slow and needed an extra push, root users used to overclock processors to make things a bit snappier.
And then gain the process to restore your smartphone to Stock ROM. If you have a device your wanting to flash, I may be able to point you in a direction for stock images. When the process has finished and the ROM has been flashed, the tool will output a message on your screen. It will then start flashing the Stock ROM on your device. You should be able to see the current process in the “Message” box.